Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"A page from the diary of a silent heart"

Walking from the days of life I have seen the drowning boats and ever rising days of hope. At times you are left with nothing to surrender. You have got nothing to decorate your palm with a ray of hope. You are isolated, devastated and vacated in every footstep. What you have to do with this life? When it has nothing to give you? Still we force our every day to begin with a smile and to end with an encouraging silent hope.

At times how awful this situation is that you are completely broken but still you try to move on with every might. Believe me! It is very difficult. Indeed it is a deadly trauma in the road of life. Stress is strong and also the courage has minimized to buck you up. Again the question comes: how can you still go on? Should you muster up the guts to knock at the door of your scary heart? Should you let it go? Should you still try? Can you leave the uncontrolled circumstances to determine your painful fate? Should we let ourselves easily wash away in the highest thunderstorm of terror and gloom?

Infact truly there is no specific particular answer just there are numerous murmurs and echoes.

I just feel like loosing the essence of each and every charm of life. Relationships which always seemed to cherish my life are nothing now. It is my worst nightmare!

How can you digest and adjust in this scenario when you are continuously giving away everything. Atleast for me its not possible but at the same time I know that I have to live and I pray that this saddest chapter of my life ends soon and may it never appear-not even in my dreams. May I not get bitter consequences and the spring of my life set in soon. May I meet pure people and only those people should surround my life that is true.

Pray for me my diary!

It’s always true that I always share and speak only to you. You are my silent friend!

Good bye diary now I have to go to sleep!

Take care and talk to you later.

4 comments:

  1. Sad post.
    sorry to hear things are not going well
    I guess a balanced interest in different things in ones life helps when things go wrong.
    thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my life is going all right but i wanted to depict the sad feelings of a gloomy day through this writing. hope i conveyed it properly as they r all emotions!

    i liked ur blog v much thats why i commented on it. it is also nice to hear from you:)

    hope that u will like my articles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ." May I meet pure people and only those people should surround my life that is true. "

    i love that line..i also hoped for true people to come to my life...

    i think they're all endangered specie, theyre hard to find...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thnx kharren for ur valuable feedback..........yes lets hope that all of us meet true people in our lives! they are hard to find but still we should keep our fingers cross!

    ReplyDelete