Monday, August 23, 2010

BROKEN DESIRES !!!


Just speechless don't know what to say? what to express? what to hide? what to feel?. what i intended and what i thought of was just like a shadow after which i was constantly running and chasing. Fine now! that shadow has just vanished but has left me behind broken and smashed. Is that my reality which is so weak that i l just left them go? Should I just mourn beside my broken desires? Trust me! these broken expectations in the form of crushed desires give more pain. We humans are the masters in creating statues of our own desires and gradually when we realize that these statues cannot be decorated in the place of our hearts anymore then we are just left with one option of breaking them by our very own hands. With those hands with which once we made them and we loved them. The breaking process gives you more pain because we are giving up something which we once loved solely. But believe me it hurts the most when you see those broken desires and expectation lying meaningless on the floor of your heart!!! But alas!!!! at that time we dont have any option........

No comments:

Post a Comment