Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Book is now out in online Amazon Store

Wan to keep my readers informed that my very first book is out there in the market. My book is live and the most important aspect book what it is concise and precise. People are so much busy in their everyday lives but this book is for everyone and while I was writing this book I kept in my mind PEOPLE so I came up with a book which requires 30 minutes reading.

I haven't disclosed not much about the book but I think its the right for my readers here on blog to know what it is about. I have composed some pieces of poetry which all of you can relate alot. There is a story of a young woman who has to undergo a painful transformation in her life leaving behind the most precious relationship in her life. Finally there is something very nourshing words for giving energy to your soul.

So the book offers something alot for everyone.

Good NEWS for my blog readers is that you can avail and claim your free copy at http://www.amazon.com/Shades-Life-under-disguised-vision-ebook/dp/B00ZXYI6CM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1435513926&sr=8-1&keywords=shades+of+life+bushra+Zia

THE FREE COPY OFFER IS JUST FOR 2 MORE DAYS....Don't miss this chance as then the regular price tag would apply for buying the book so get your free book NOW...


No comments:

Post a Comment