Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Colorful Lies:)

Many times, you hear lies in sugar coated manner.

Want to know those lies?

Yes

Are you sure? Say louder

Yessssssssssssss

Oh! I am doing over acting of being over dramatic. Anyway leave it. Finally lets plunge in the salty lies.
1
2
3
Lets start

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm excited??????????????????????

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lights Camera Action…………………………………………………..

ON

J J J

Scene: 1
 Many times, you see people screaming: “believe me! I am telling the truth”. However, in the heart whispering to himself “I know I am the master of lying”.

Scene: 2
Outwardly appearing that I am the sincerest but in the heart thinking “oh! This person is so easy to make fool”.

Scene: 3
Showing gestures that “I really respect you” but in the heart giggling, “Hey get lost soon”
.
Scene: 4
Portraying to be very happy for one’s success but in the heart mourning, “how can he excel from me and be better”.

Scene: 5
 Outwardly saying “if you have any problems then do contact me” but when the person is actual in a miserable condition and he/she contacts him, then he says to himself“what the hell!”

No comments:

Post a Comment