Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A New Change!!! - a mystery quest but yet to achieve -

I craved for a change in life. A change which could be just for me. Of course I wanted that change for a better reason. Reason- a well defined argument which has a lot of roots in the human mind. In the similar manner I had a chain of such arguments in my mind to nurture the justification for a change for better. Yes I am a human being. Now introducing myself I travel and you can call me a traveler of life. I travel a lot to explore my world of possibilities. I am a traveler of my dreams and yes! I dreamt about one thing and it fortunately happened to be true.

So now you would be wondering that what that dream would be?

Well! Well! Well! That dream was regarding my life and it always strike in my mind that yes! That would be my starting point if I accomplished it. So here I am today having the reality of accomplishment in my hands. Again like a typical human being still I have a continuous scrutiny going in my mind. I am still not happy of what I achieved. Why I cannot celebrate the victory? I was always so viciously dedicated in trying to achieve it. Why I cannot smile on my success? I still feel a space. I can still feel the emptiness there. Why cannot I be thankful? Is this only my nature or it is added up in all the humans’ community?

A state of dissatisfaction is always there no matter what you achieve. Still you feel that the magic which once made you smile for simple reasons is not there. Well! Not again I am being unthankful. Is this my destiny that I stay dissatisfied and always search for more optimistic and fruitful ends. If this is so than I am truly been hideous of all the positivity around me. I am looking for a change and not only a change but a new change. But the problem is that when the change is there than all of us have some other unlabelled lust which provokes in us which diminishes away the utility.

We should decide it today that instead of craving changes from the circumstances, why don’t we change ourselves first and infact bring a true glimpse of a new change everywhere. We should say yes that I will explore my world of possibilities but with a positive picture in my mind all the time. Circumstances may vary but optimism should stay consistent in me. In this way definitely all of us will be able to make a true positive change all around the world. Why just running after a materialistic new change? Why not crave for a quality oriented durable change within ourselves which will be truly called A NEW CHANGE!

4 comments:

  1. thnax kharren and welcome to notebook:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your post in ur profile when u said you have a passion for writing yet you got no opportunity to showcase your writing skills...

    i can relate =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok kharren.......if u dont mind can you let me know that r u also a writer? coz u said that you can relate to what i wrote in my profile?

    ReplyDelete