Saturday, September 17, 2011

Memory

(I wrote this poem and it is a special dedication from me to all those who lost their loved ones due to some reason or especially dedicated to those who still smile on the memories of their dear ones who are no more in their lives!)


Years are passing by

Feelings are changing

I left behind the things ;

those were most precious for me

Now I don’t want;

tears to come out of my eyes

I don’t want anyone to realize

how much I was close to you;

and still now!

Nothing can make you apart;

from my memories now.

Who cares! Your presence is;

not with me.

But still I hold the memory;

which you gave me.

Desires may vanish;

but not feelings

As you gave me life

And my identity

Although you are not with me

but still I can cherish myself

with your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment