Monday, August 1, 2011

I WANT TO BE CONTENDED!!!

Searching for a long for a thing makes you feel annoyed and tired. I am also involved in an endless quest which is not yet been answered with the glimpse of presence. Yet I am trying and not stopping. Why am I still trying? Why am I still craving when I know that it is just  maybe I ll get its reward in reality, still I am trying to grab it with all my strength. At times it seems that I am loosing the courage but still I want to retain and build up my strength. Well what is the reason for that? Is the reason is that I don't want to loose or the reason is that I truly want to have that thing which I label it as my passionate desire?
 Running after dreams is a common phenomenon in which most of the living lings are involved. So living would be incomplete without such colors in which one takes a ride in the 2 way road of dreams and desires. At times one fails, at times one looses nearby the goal and at times there is also a winner who holds the reward. So whatever the outcome is one should stay CONTENDED and should never loose hope. Keeping up the fingers cross and not letting away hope will give light in the walking path of living days. So whatever you think, whatever you get keep hope and faith in your hands and always start your day with a positive smile J J J

2 comments:

  1. hey so you got 3 members on your site your even luckier than me i got just 1 member on my site its probably me ehehehe , iguess i sound funny saying this but i've been keeping an eye on your site and i like what you post but my blog is about love not about college but still i like your blog any way her's my blog site http://lovestoriesthatmakesyoucry.blogspot.com/

    if you dont like it its okay i understand
    not every body like love

    ReplyDelete
  2. jayson welcome 2 the blog:)i hve visited ur blog n i found it cool.........thnx 4 appreciating the content of my pages.......

    ReplyDelete